5 Star Predictions

 5 Star Predictions

I haven't had the time to write reviews lately so I've decided to do something fun!
 There are more, but they're coming out next year so I can't read them immediately.


I read the prologue for this and it was so good! I really think I'm going to love it. It's a classic dark academia which I think will be amazing since I lived Ninth House. So this book is about these college students who study Greek history and they get a bit too invested in their homework and murders start happening.


This book has been really popular lately and so many people love it. The thing is that it really intimidates me because it's a big fat fantasy book. It's about this girl who's parents die in a car crash and she has magical powers? I don't really know. I've read the first page and it was good. However, I've also heard that this has a love triangle so eek.


For some reason, this book seems like it smells like ozone. I've heard that the plot is complicated but overall it is about a girl who goes missing and lots of revenge. One of my favourite book tubers loved it so I'd like to read it and hopefully love it.


A horror book about lesbians and wasps set in college with illustrations. It sounds perfect. The only reason I haven't read this yet is because it is so big. I also really love the cover so hopefully I'll get to it this year.


Another book with a beautiful cover. I loved Katrina Leno's other book, Horrid because the atmosphere was so amazing and I've heard that this was like that too. I know that this is about a girl named Magpie who comes up with a magical world in her head and then realises it's actually a real place, so it's a portal fantasy as well.

Okay, that's all for now.

Goodbye!



Comments

Popular Posts