July 2021 TBR

A Very Short July 2021 TBR 


I've done the June war-up, now time for a TBR! 
I am a mood reader so I might not read all of these. I'll just see how it goes.



I'd like to read the rest of the Wayward children series by Seanan McGuire. I read the first one last month and loved it (review here). I have also read the second one this month already and it felt like I just walked into a stone wall. The series is about these children who go through portals to their perfect world and them adjusting to being back on earth in a school for people like them.



I also really want to read Perfect on Paper by Sophie Gonzales because I read her other YA romance, Only Mostly Devastated in one night and really enjoyed it (I also really want to read her next book coming out December 7th). This book is about Darcy Phillips who runs a love advice letter business out of locker 89. When it gets out who is running the locker, a boy asks her to be his personal dating coach to help him get his ex-girlfriend back.


Next up is, The Bridge Kingdom by Danielle L. Jensen which I read about half of a few months ago. This book is an enemies-to-lovers fantasy romance. I remember the atmosphere was really good but it wasn't that compelling for me. 


Firstly, that cover is stunningSorrowland by Rivers Solomon was one of my most anticipated releases of 2021, and I still haven't gotten to it! I've been told that with this it's better to go in blind so I have no idea what it's about. All I know is that there is apparently really good representation for like everything.


Again, I am a mood reader so I might not even read any of these I might read all of them, but making a TBR is still fun and I like being organised. 

Goodbye!






Comments

Popular Posts